1. Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
A. Content and information provided voluntarily by the User
Contact data and contents:these are those Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during its use, such as personal data, contact details, access credentials to the services and / or products provided, personal interests and preferences and other personal content, etc.
Failure by the User to provide Personal Data, for which there is a legal and contractual obligation or if they constitute a necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the conclusion of the contract, will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide all or part of its services. The User who communicates to the Owner Personal Data of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, processing, communication or dissemination.
B. Data and content acquired automatically during the use of the Application
Technical data:the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, but by its very nature, could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
Usage Data:Personal Data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the features and services used.
C. Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are persistent cookies of any kind used, or systems for tracking Users. Therefore, the Personal Data of Users with these technologies are not acquired by the Application.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the User's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the Application.
The session cookies used in this Application avoid the use of other computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of Users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of Personal Data identifying the User.
The Personal Data collected may be used for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- External management of payments by credit card, bank transfer or other tools:to manage Payments of Users through external platforms that acquire payment data without the owner of the Application having access.
- Sending emails or newsletters and managing mailing lists:to contact the User with emails containing commercial and promotional information relating to the Application.
- Support and contact with the User: to respond to the User's requests and help him in case of problems.
- Registration and authentication of the User:to allow the User to register on the Application to access and be identified.
- Storage, hosting and backend infrastructure management:to manage the technical infrastructure for storing Users' data.
- Comment and feedback: to allow the User to send reviews or comments.
- Management of User databases:to organize, access and modify the User's data.
- Communication via live chat:to allow the User to interact with a live chat on the Application.
3. Processing methods
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In some cases, subjects involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as personnel management staff, commercial area employees, system administrators, etc.) or external subjects (such as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may also have access to Personal Data. These subjects may, if necessary, be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller, as well as access the Personal Data of Users whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors can be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of Personal Data relating to the User is based on the following legal bases:
- the consent given by the User for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a vital interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each processing at the address email@example.com.
Personal Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address Via Lucchese 84 A/2-3-4, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Florence.
6. Security measures
The Processing is carried out according to methods and with suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of Personal Data, having the Data Controller adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the Processing is carried out in accordance with the reference legislation.
7. Data retention period
Personal Data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected.
In particular, Personal Data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, for the execution of the obligations inherent and consequent to the same, for compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, as well as for its own or third party defensive purposes.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data until the consent is revoked.
Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the User within 30 days from the end of the retention period. At the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of Personal Data can no longer be exercised.
8. Automated decision-making processes
All Personal Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which may produce legal effects for the person or which may significantly affect him.
9. Your Rights
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of their Personal Data;
- access your Personal Data;
- verify and request rectification;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain the cancellation of their Personal Data;
- receive your Personal Data or have them transferred to another owner;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of Personal Data and/or take legal action.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Klarna Payment Method
11. Data Controller
The Data Controller is BMD Bikers Moto & Dreams srl, with registered office in Via Lucchese 84 A /2-3-4, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI), Tax Code / VAT number 07036450489, BMD bikers moto & dreams srl, e-mail address email@example.com,PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org,telephone 055/0330365.
Last update: 11/07/2021