Nexx X.Vilijord Continental Helmet
Modular fiber touring/adventure helmet with brim
Technical characteristics modular helmet NEXX X.Vilijord Continental:
X.VILIJORD is the premium touring-adventure modular helmet from NEXX. Designed to be versatile and simple, focused on what matters most to discerning adventure motorcycle travelers. While most motorcycle helmets often cater to asphalt or off-road exploration, the X.VILIJORD essentially fills the gap.
- Aerodynamic and lightweight tesa off road designed to provide additional direct air intake and reduce buffeting and vibration at high speed. It also includes a removable brim extension.
- Visor with opening angles of 15% beyond the standard requirements, optical class 1, scratch-resistant and prepared for the use of the Pinlock anti-fog lens. Equipped in addition with the X-SWIFT quick visor change system, it makes the removal of the same extremely simple and fast.
- Internal UV-resistant sun visor that can be operated externally with an ergonomic button.
- Air Dynamic System: Ample ventilation equipped with two air intakes and two outlets.
- Interiors,luxurious, extremely well-kept and comfortable, removable, washable, hypoallergenic, antibacterial and built with X-Mart Dry, a special fabric that dries twice as fast as cotton.
- Soundproofed thanks to the Vortex generators in the chin area, the double rubber sealing profiles around the visor and inside, the anti-noise pillows and the neckguard that deflect the wind and help reduce unwanted noise.
- X-Matrix 2 multicomposite fiber shell that combines advanced multidirectional lay-up with premium composite materials through six different layers that ensure impact and penetration performance optimized for speed events, compared to any common composite fiber. This allows you to create an ultralight shell that is harder, stiffer and stronger, but most importantly, it provides impressive high-energy impact management, for world-class protection.
- Micrometric closure made entirely of stainless steel and anti-corrosion aluminum.
- Built on 3 different caps for a perfect fit.
- Double approval P/J: Jet and Integral.
- Inner winter membrane that allows better control of fresh air flow. It can be disabled by bending it on the back of the inner lining.
- Ready for the insertion of the NEXX X-COM 2 intercom produced by SENA.