Alpinestars Ast Air V2 jacket
Ast V2 Air summer jacket
Technical features Alpinestars Ast V2 Air summer jacket:
Offering a customized sport fit, the AST v2 Air Jacket is an exceptionally lightweight and durable jacket with a mesh main shell for superior ventilation that is fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, the airbag safety system world leading electronics from Alpinestars.
- Prepared for Tech-Air® 5 (NOT INCLUDED); Tech-Air® is the world's first fully electronic, self contained, fully independent motorcycle upper body airbag system with no bike-to-rider configuration configurations.
- Strategically placed stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing for expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Made from durable 600 Denier poly-fabric and incorporates large mesh panels strategically placed on the front, back and arms for optimal airflow performance.
- GP Lite on the shoulders for superior abrasion resistance in a key area.
- The sleeves feature a pre-curved construction for added comfort in the riding position.
- The volume adjustment system on the sleeves incorporates hook and loop adjustments for a highly personalized fit and helps maintain elbow protector positioning.
- Elongated rear profile and waist adjustment with Velcro D-ring for greater riding comfort and customization.
- External hand pockets are zipped for secure closure.
- Comfort fabric edge on collar and cuffs for comfort and breathability.
- Self-locking hinges for strength and safety.
- Reflective details.